We’re looking for marketing pro—that would like to work with a creative content company—who values a flexible schedule and work place. You will manage account work for one of our full-service clients.
This is a contract position based on 20-30 hours average per week.
We are a boutique media and content development company that blends marketing strategy and creative content production—with a focus on digital video content. We have highly respected clients and our digital marketing content is winning top global awards for them in their respective industries.
In this position you will be supported by strategy and creative teams, but will need to understand advertising, public relations, and social media. The most important things we need you to bring? Ability to listen. Stellar organization. Strong people skills. Problem solving. Knowledge of digital marketing.
- Report directly to agency partners.
- Manage/coordinate marketing workflow for one specific local client, including advertising, public relations, and social media.
- Develop solid relationship with client’s senior management.
- Manage content and deadline coordination with creative team.
- Maintain media relationships, contract renewals and trafficking of ads.
- Manage client’s social media and digital marketing execution.
- Handle limited scope of public relations activity: news announcements and events.
- Attend client and staff meetings as needed.
- Stay abreast of current trends in client’s industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in marketing field. (No entry level. Welcome more experienced candidates.)
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Strong writing skills, including business communications and press releases.
- Self-starter and deadline-oriented.
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge required. Basic knowledge of Photoshop or Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Must live within 1.5 hours of Savannah, GA!
Ability to follow direction is important 😉 : If you are interested, please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download PDF: Account Exec Position 8.16